Tracker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Apples (sans honey)

And we're back on track! (Sort of). Thanks for commenting, Katie, and for the good tips.


BREAKFAST:

Orange Juice


LUNCH:

Turkey and horseradish sandwich on whole-grain bread
Apple
Diet Coke


DINNER:

Turkey sandwich (my grandma gave me a lot of leftovers)
Orange juice

SNACK:

Two (!) pieces of bread. Oy.
Apple


EXERCISE:

Barely anything. I was supposed to take a long walk in the city, but it was raining and gross out.



Above is a photo of Lindsay Lohan at what I consider to be her most beautiful. Red hair, full figure, excellent movies (Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, Prairie Home Companion...), a little before her dramatic weight loss, drug use, bad movies, and general dumbassness. I'm glad she's gay now because it makes her more interesting, but she's not really any smarter or classier.



Get it together, girl! Let your hair be red, let your skin be pale, and even put on a few more pounds!

No comments: