Tracker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday, Monday

Today was a fairly okay day, a little heavy on bread and treats.

After work, I walked from Whitehall Street up to West 4th to meet Hannah at Dojo's. I ate a delicious turkey burger and salad. Hannah ordered a big pasta dish with chicken and broccoli. The thing I've always noticed about Hannah is that she stops eating when she's full. She'll often leave quite a bit on her plate. Something I've also noticed about Hannah is that she has a pretty great figure. I wonder if the two are related! Could it be!?

I need to start practicing leaving food on my plate. This will be very difficult for me, as I hate wasting food, and I also tend to eat every meal like it's the last one I'll ever have. When I was a kid, I had to remind myself, "Maggie, you WILL have cinnamon toast again in your life, I promise." If I have to blame this on someone, I'll blame my mom, as she tended to pack emergency food for any car trip that was going to last more than 45 minutes.



BREAKFAST

1 pc of chicken
1 pc of whole-grain bread


LUNCH

2 pcs of chicken
Tortilla chips


DINNER

Turkey burger


DESSERT/SNACK

2 (!) pieces of whole grain bread
1 package of Twizzlers


On my (weak) defense, I did have a terrible chocolate craving, which I tried to take down a notch by buying Twizzlers.

EXERCISE:

4 mile walk

No comments: