Tracker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Burritos, Margaritas, Oh My

Oh man, I really stretched my stomach to the limits tonight! To be honest, I think my stomach HAS shrunk a little bit since I started watching what I'm eating. I do eat less because I have to write it down. But I gave myself license to just go nuts tonight and I feel like I'm going to barf.

I ate lightly today in preparation for the great Burrito/Margarita Outing to celebrate Helen's temporary return to the city.

BREAKFAST:
Spinach-and-onion mostly egg white omelette

LUNCH:
Spinach
1 cup of Chicken veggie soup

DINNER
1 chicken burrito (without cheese)
2 frozen margaritas (yum)
Endless tortilla chips?

Bah, I'm not even going to weigh myself tonight because I'll be depressed about it - but if I pay attention to what I eat for the rest of the week, I know I'll see at least a maintenance, if not a loss. I've already ensured that by cooking some stuff tonight for the week, including salmon (which should be fairly edible, thanks to Alice), hard-boiled eggs, soup, etc.

Despite eating a busload of food, it was a lovely night to reunite and get drunk and talk about Haiti and politics and children of celebrities.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey hottie,

i'm happy you are keeping up with your blogging - that alone is something to celebrate. for your goal weight, you should reward yourself with a subscription to a really funky arts magazine.

i love you!