Tracker

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Off The Rails

I did pretty badly today, but the difference between Old Maggie and New Maggie is that I used to binge eat and then just feel guilty or decide that the next day I wouldn't eat anything (which obviously never worked). But now I just realize that I need to offset it by actually exercising and moving my body.

So I binge-ate today but I also made myself walk from Union Square to 59th Street, which is a little more than two miles. So...there's that.

BREAKFAST:

1 cup oatmeal
1 Apple

SNACK:

A million slices of bread!! Help! (Realistically, probably 6-7 slices)


DINNER:

1/2 cup beans + sauteed mushrooms


DESSERT:

A million oreos!!! (Realistically, about 7-8)


EXERCISE:

Walked 2+ miles



Tina Fey = every girl's super-hero. I adore her.

2 comments:

Alice said...

i see your million oreos and raise them 5 million. game on.

Freya said...

now i just feel naggy, but beans and sauteed mushrooms? also not a meal! add some chicken to that and you would be better off.