Tracker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wild Weekend

Man, it was a wild-ish weekend. I won't write about Saturday, except to say that veggie pizza is DEFINITELY the way to go. Usually, I can't stop at just one slice of pizza, but we had veggie pizza and it was so loaded down with vegetables that I was stuffed after one slice. Which is good (I think).

I did eat a bunch of bite-sized candy bars, but I stopped myself after 1 oreo, which was truly difficult for me. Then I walked 4.5 miles to the Whitney Museum. And walked around the city aimlessly, waiting for midnight to see The Shining, downing caffeinated beverages. I also had a burrito.

Today, I ate really well, except for some chocolate chips that I decided would make a great snack. I also did yoga at Yoga To the People, which was really good and I think I'll continue.

LUNCH (I slept through anything that would remotely resemble "breakfast")
Egg white spinach omelette

SNACK
Chocolate chips

DINNER
Spinach
Chicken Soup
Quinoa

No comments: