Tracker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Popcorn

Since I spend a good part of my day talking about how much I love popcorn and how much I miss my Whirl-A-Pop, Alice recommended those 100-calorie packs of popcorn. They really do the trick - there's quite a bit of popcorn in there and I'm surprised it's only 100 calories.

Today was a weird eating day. For lunch I had a portabella burger, which was DELICIOUS! It was this brand:



Then due to a change in plans, I didn't walk to the movie, but I did walk to the M60 bus after, up the Upper West Side - from 49th and 7th to 106th and Broadway. So it was 3 miles instead of 4, but still a nice walk.

BREAKFAST
Egg white omelette

LUNCH
Portabella burger (no bun)
Spinach

SNACK
Carrots and Hummus

DINNER
Chicken soup
Veggie stir-fry thing

SNACK/DESSERT
Popcorn
Mini chocolate cupcake

EXERCISE
1 mile walk home + 3 mile walk in NYC = 4 miles walked

No comments: