Tracker

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cheap Eats

BREAKFAST:

1 cup of oatmeal


LUNCH:

1 Apple
Brussels Sprouts


DINNER:

Turkey burger (yum!) @ Dojo


SNACK:

Apple


Exercise:

Some walking around the Lower East Side. I stopped in at Babeland to check out their awesome supply of vibrators. I think when I lose a certain amount of weight, like ten pounds, I shall reward myself with a new one. Since I don't have a man in my life to provide the lovin, I am not afraid to do it myself!



So pretty, but so expensive! ($185!)



More along my budget ($48)

2 comments:

Rischa said...

oh maggie I love you... and I love Babeland... its nice to have a place thats not full of nasty men watching you look at vibrators!... No words of wisdom for the day... thats it

Freya said...

apple and brussels sprouts does not equal a meal!