Tracker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oy vey

What a strange day of eating. Last night I cooked up some yummy veggies, but then made the mistake of adding in this fake meat that Talia left in our freezer. I don't think it's actually gone bad, I just think it's gross-tasting. But I realized that too late...I brought it for lunch and ate most of it, but was still noshy, so I snacked on Amy Jo's tortilla chips. It's strange, it's like, I binge-ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch for a couple years to the point that I now don't really think about it or want it. Then again, people don't put out Cinnamon Toast Crunch at parties the way they do with chips. (Maybe I should start a trend...)

Anyway, I hopefully burned off a couple chips when I walked from 57th Street/7th Ave to Queensboro Plaza. Then I came home and made a totally bizarre dinner. And now it's time for the debates! I've been reading "Dreams From My Father" and my crush on Obama has intensified to an almost creepy degree.



BREAKFAST:

1 cup Oatmeal

LUNCH:

Veggie/fake meat stir fry
Tortilla chips :(


SNACK:

Some baby carrots
2.5 rice cakes


DINNER:

1 egg
TONS of Spinach

EXERCISE:

2.5 mile walk

p.s. I lost another pound! If I trust my funky scale (which might not be the best idea). I shall weigh myself at my parent's for Yom Kippur and see what's what.

No comments: