Tracker

Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIFZ!

Thanks for the encouragement, Rischa! I lost a pound, so I think I'm back on track...?

I stopped by Lucille Roberts on the way back from work, because they were having a sale. It's $10/month for two years, but I know I'm only going to be here for another year (if I go to China next year), so that didn't sound ideal. For one year, it was $20/month plus a registration fee, which is still a great deal, but I wasn't sure if I could make the commitment. I can't afford it right now, so I'd have to ask for it for my birthday present from my parents. And what if I didn't use it?

Who here goes to a gym? Worth it? How much do you pay and how often do you go? This gym was kinda run-down, but had all the equipment I would need, plus classes. And it's a ladies gym, which is pretty nice. The sale is over tomorrow, but I think even a non-sale price there is fairly reasonable.

BREAKFAST:
1 omelette

LUNCH:
Lasagna
Cookies (They didn't turn out quite right, but my co-workers seemed to enjoy them)

SNACK:
Diet Coke
Cookies... :(

DINNER:
Chicken
Brussels Sprouts
Quinoa

EXERCISE:
Walked to work and back, took half hour walk while laundry was going: 2.5 miles

No comments: