Tracker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Post-Festivities

So, for my party I was just going to write "TONS OF STUFF" or "EW" or "A MILLION COOKIES" but I actually decided to think about how much I ate and write it down, approximately.

BRUNCH:

1 piece of pita bread
1 apple + peanut butter


DINNER:

Sweet potatoes
Piece of chicken


EVENING:

2+ glasses of wine
2+ glasses of cider + rum
1 glass of Jerry's wintry creation drink
1 soy-chocolate-oatmeal cookie
8 (?) chocolate chip cookies
1 piece of No Pudge Brownie
Baby carrots & hummus


I have not a hint of a hangover, but I do feel a little gross that I ate so much.
A little photo of the festivities last night:





TODAY'S UPDATE:

BRUNCH:

1 small piece of chicken
1 piece of pita bread
1 cookie



DINNER:

Sweet Potatoes
Salad
Small piece of chicken


Exercise:

Walked to Union Square & back = approx 5 Miles!

No comments: