Tracker

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fridayz

So yesterday was Yom Kippur and my break-fast included a major amount of food that I won't list here, and some wine, and some other stuff. Blech. It was delicious but I did eat a lot.

While I was home, I re-read some journals, including one from sophomore year of college, in which I said something along the lines of, "I need to lose weight so badly! I'm 135 pounds. That's SO MUCH! Oh my gosh!" It's funny to look at that now that I'm 147 pounds. I'd just love to be 135 pounds! It's also a good wake-up call for me. For some reason, I decided that I was unbelievably, deliriously happy the first two years of college. It's good to remind myself that I had some low points (my journal makes it seem pretty dire!) and that I tend to romanticize my past.


BREAKFAST

1 bowl of Shredded Wheat cereal & 1% milk
1 piece of low-fat cheese


LUNCH

"Protein power" thing at Starbucks, which was awesome (Grapes, cheese, peanut butter, apple slices, mini-whole-wheat bagel)
Diet Coke


DINNER

2.5 pieces of pita bread
Grapes



Ughhhhh carby day! Tomorrow I shall eat healthfully & LIGHTLY since I am planning on drinking all night long and spending loads of calories on that.

Tomorrow, my goal is less along the lines of college frat party and more along the lines of Charles Bukowski.



Get excited!

1 comment:

Alice said...

oh friend this is so protein balanced and happy until your dinner. look at that milk and cheese and peanut butter! you make your protein loving roommate so happy. come back to the apartment!