Tracker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lesbos

Yassou, friends! A website just told me that is how to say "hello" in Greek. My lovely sister just came back from the land of hot sun, Mediterranean waters, wine, and olive oil. Yum. I'm so happy she's back.

I ate better (much better) today than yesterday. But I still ate a lot.

I've been walking to work and back every day, which has got to count for something. It is a mile each way, which Google maps tells me should take me 23 minutes, but I usually leave forty because I'm such a dawdler.

Tomorrow I'm going to see/write a review of The Boy In The Striped Pajamas, which looks like your average charming Holocaust movie. The screening room is in Times Square, so I think I'll just walk there from work. It will be a four mile walk, which is great. I'm making this commitment online, so it's got to mean something!

BREAKFAST:
2 hard-boiled egg whites with hummus inside (a Zone diet recommendation, very yummy)

LUNCH:
Whole wheat pasta/veggies/chicken mix

DINNER:
Salmon
Whole wheat cous-cous
Spinach

DESSERT:
Mini-Milky-Way (note to self: buy Alice some chocolate)

LATE NIGHT SNACK:
Green apple

No comments: