Tracker

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekender

Another rainy weekend day. I spent the morning cozy in bed with the New York Times, my computer, a bowl of oatmeal, and a candle that says it's mulberry scented, but I can't vouch for that because I have no sense of smell.

Then I took a glorious walk to the Brooklyn Academy of Music, supposedly to see "The Big Sleep." It was a long, windy, sometimes ugly, sometimes pretty walk that culminated in me getting a bit lost and then deciding to just skip the movie and come home. By the time I backtracked, I only had ten minutes until the film started and I am very anal retentive when it comes to seeing the beginning of movies. Regardless, I walked from Queensboro Plaza in Long Island City to Fort Greene, Brooklyn in the gray mist. The walk was a little less than six miles.

When I got home, I watched "Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room" , which was pretty fascinating, then downed some Rum & Diet Cherry Pepsi and went out on the town for a bit.




Lastly, this post is dedicated to Aebra (I'm so happy you liked Fat Rant!), who has the kind of body I've envied since the day we met. Unfortunately, I don't see a lot of gymnastics/rugby/weight-training in my future, but if I ever somehow get a figure half as toned, fit, and beautiful as hers, I'll be happy. You're hot! Keep it up!

BREAKFAST:

1 cup of oatmeal
1 plum

LUNCH:

Protein bar (230 cals)
Baby carrots
1/2 cup beans

DINNER:

Cous-cous
1 package of brussel sprouts (See, I'm a glutton, but a healthy glutton)
1 plum

Rum and Diet Coke


EXERCISE:

Almost 6 mile walk!

No comments: