Tracker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Ah, my first post.

The idea for this blog came from a Seal Press Podcast highlighting the writings of a woman named Jeanette Fulda. She wrote a book about her weight loss and her blog, "Pasta Queen." (Plus you can see her lose 192 pounds in 7 seconds here!) Pretty rad.

Anyway, I was inspired and I decided to combine my narcissism and my desire to lose weight into one fantastic blog. I think it will help me because it will keep me accountable. I've been at my parent's house all weekend while they're gone, just binge-binge-binging on food, and I came to the realization (like I've done many times before) that I really need to change my ways.

So here I am, Day 1. I'm not sure exactly how I need to eat, but I do know I need to stop eating late at night, or at least not after dinner. And I'm really going to try hard to write down what I eat. And I need to tend to myself like a garden.

Today:

- 2 whole-grain waffles with syrup
- 1 green apple
- 2 pieces of cheese
- 1 Diet Coke
- 2 cookies
- 1 Ginger Ale

Weight: 152.1 lb.

Goal: 120 lb.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl! I am really excited for you and want you to feel good about yourself. Viva la maggie revolucion!

maggie in america said...

thanks boo-face!!