Tracker

Friday, September 26, 2008

Rainy Days

Ah, what a rainy, glum day. Although I did have a fun day at work, and some yummy (if rushed) pizza. I made the mistake of ordering it with mushrooms. In my mind, mushroom pizza = mushrooms EMBEDDED in the pizza. Every single slice of pizza I've ordered in the borough of Queens has just canned mushrooms plopped ontop of the slice. It's not enticing. Right? Am I crazy?

Fat Rant



Even though I do think we have a bit of an obesity problem in the U.S. and personally I am trying to lose weight, I'll always have a lot of love for Joy Nash. Every time I watch her video, I like it even more. There's a lot of truth in there, especially when it comes to using fatness as an excuse. Plus, she is just beautiful!


BREAKFAST:

1 cup of oatmeal
1 small hunk of cheese (Note to self: BUY OWN CHEESE)

LUNCH:

1 slice of pizza
Diet Pepsi

SNACK:

A bunch of baby carrots
2 plums

(I'll add more later)

EDIT:

DINNER:

Salmon
Sweet potato (!!)
Broccoli

DESSERT:

Tasti-D-Lite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED that video maggie! Thank you for sharing it. So, she said share your weight and don't be embarrassed of it... I weigh 170 lbs. and think I have a damn sexy body! I hate it when I tell people my weight and they say, "oh, you don't look nearly THAT heavy". I am that heavy and I know that, although technicaly obese, I'm healthier than most "normal" weight women. Thanks for brightening up my day!