Tracker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stay The Course

So yesterday I was pleased with myself because I went out for a friend's birthday and didn't drink at all. Not because I'm worried about alcoholism, just because I didn't want to spend money or waste carbs and calories on drinking. I can usually have just as much fun when I'm sober, and I did.

Then I found $2 in my pocket and got a chocolate bar. Oh, well. It was very yummy. For dinner all I had had were brussels sprouts and an apple, so I was hungry. Today I woke up really hungry and I had stayed the night at my friend's apartment in Park Slope. By the time I took four dumb trains back to Queens, I was really ravenous. So of course I've eaten loads today already.

Tonight I'm going out to dinner with a friend. I think my goal tonight is going to be: I MUST LEAVE A MORSEL OF FOOD ON MY PLATE.

This is my challenge - I always finish my plate regardless of whether or not I'm full. So...I've posted it here and let's see if I can do it.

LUNCH

Chicken noodle soup
2 clementines

SNACK

Oatmeal
Clementine


UPDATE: So I went to dinner and completely forgot about my little plan. However, at the fancy overpriced sushi restaurant, I ordered what I thought was a sushi roll, but ended up just being A PIECE OF SUSHI. One large piece of sushi. Or, rather, two large pieces of sushi. That's no meal (in my book). I also had miso soup.


DINNER

2 pieces of sushi
1 bowl of miso soup

DESSERT

Milky Way

(I've been having so much chocolate-craving lately!)

No comments: