Tracker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back On The Wagon

Man, being at my parents' house was like a black hole of food. I haven't eaten that much in a while. I realized that being there gives me this weird compulsion to NOT STOP EATING. I honestly don't feel that way when I'm in my apartment. Sometimes I feel "noshy" but I don't usually eat until I'm physically ill. Blech.

But now I've escaped and I'm back in lovely Queens, supplied with some healthy food donated by my mom. I didn't even weigh myself at home because I was too nervous to see what it would say, and I'm probably not going to weigh myself for another week or so. My sister said it was impossible for me to have gained back all the weight I lost...but I wouldn't put it past my quick-reacting body.

BREAKFAST/BRUNCH

Leftover turkey
Leftover risotto
1 clementine

LUNCH

Bagel

DINNER

Turkey
Risotto
Salad

SNACK

1 clementine
2 apples


The binge eater is backkkkkk!

No comments: