Tracker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Daylight Savings

So Halloween has come and gone and I've survived mostly unscathed. I think I need to up my weight loss commitment...it's reached a plateau, in case you hadn't noticed. I think I try to avoid eating junk in my every day life more so than I did in the past, but I haven't done enough to burn more calories than I eat.

I'm afraid to weigh myself tonight because I think I'll see a definite uptick. But I'm going to do it anyway.

LUNCH:

2 chicken legs
Israeli couscous

DINNER:

Salad
Sushi!
Grapefruit juice

LATE NIGHT SNACK:

Salad
Popcorn (but not the 100-calorie kind, the regular kind).

EXERCISE:
Walked to work and back (2.5 miles)


See, that doesn't seem SO bad but I'm really not exercising enough. Tomorrow I shall walk, as that's really good for me to do. I'm working from noon to five, so after work I should just go. If I come home to drop my stuff off or change into "jogging" clothes I'll lose momentum.

No comments: