Tracker

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Days Of Eating Poorly

Despite the fact that I've been eating terribly this week (due to anxiety and lack of sleep) I was still able to impress my grandmother with my minor weight loss. Yay!

"You look good," she said, wagging her finger at me. "Keep it up." This part was a bit menacing. "Keep it up. Get as skinny as a bean!"

Later, I made the mistake of admitting how I was really full from Thanksgiving.

Grandma: "It's all that bread!"
Me: "I didn't eat THAT much bread."
Grandma: "YES YOU DID!!!"

Was she watching me eat? Yeesh!

Luckily, my uncle (who is not psycho) also told me that I had lost weight. It was the first thing he said when I saw him, actually. This was nice. It makes me feel like this is working and it's not just in my head. I'm sure I've canceled it all out by this time, but I know I can get back on track. I eat so much better when I control my food. Right now I'm at my parents' house and it's just all-food-all-the-time.

No comments: