Tracker

Monday, November 24, 2008

One Of Those Body-Issue Type Things

I had a pretty weird/bad day of eating. I also haven't been to the gym in a while, mostly due to TIMING things. I've had lots of interviews/film screenings/social events to go to. In case that sounded too exciting, most of these interviews were along the lines of "Babysit my child for eight dollars an hour."

I'm not even going to weigh myself tonight because I can't imagine it's anything good. Last I checked, I was 144! I just want to think about that number and try to get back into the mindset.

Alice upped my self-esteem tonight when I modeled these black pants from the Gap that I got at the clothing swap. I guess they're flattering? I'm so used to hiding my body in skirts, it's really hard for me to feel confident in pants. I also have a tendency to wear like five bras. It's an addiction that comes and goes...I did it a lot in high school and now I'm back, a la Tobias Funke and his cut-offs. I'm so jealous of all the women out there with their perky boobs. That's why this is one of my favorite 30 Rock moments:



Tomorrow is another day. Sallyforth!

BREAKFAST

Egg white omelette
Rice & Beans

SNACK

15+ little Kashi crackers
1/2 Pomegranate

SNACK #2

Milky Way

DINNER

Chipotle Chicken Burrito

No comments: