Tracker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's fweaky

I got on the scale at the gym today and it was one of those doctor's office scales where you have to balance the weight. I find those confusing. The scale also said I was heavier than I thought I was. This made me depressed. But I also don't know if I was doing it right. I just want to know for sure how much I weigh! When I think I'm losing weight, I eat so much better because I'm excited and motivated. So today felt like a bummer, but go forth I shall.

Thanks for the support, Soph! I miss you!

In celebration of working out, I'll post a totally ridiculous music video I watched at NYSC while cycling, featuring one of my favorite people, Cornell Haynes Jr. (a.k.a NELLY)




BREAKFAST

1 cup oatmeal


LUNCH

Sweet potato
Vegetable bean soup


SNACK

Yogurt
Salad

DINNER

Quinoa pasta & Quorn meatballs
Salad
Wine

DESSERT

Yogurt #2


EXERCISE:

Leisurely walk to work & back (2 miles)
30 minutes bicycle
15 minutes treadmill
Weights

1 comment:

Charlie Hills said...

I've always thought those scales were kinda cool. Would make an interesting novelty item in one's own bathroom.