Tracker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mehhhhh

I know exercise is supposed to give you endorphins, but I exercised today and it made me sad that I didn't feel happier. What a vicious cycle. I also ate a big dinner because I had meant to eat a snack mid-day but it didn't happen.


BREAKFAST:

1 cup oatmeal
1 egg

LUNCH:

Quinoa
Brussels Sprouts
1 String Cheese

DINNER:

Salad
2 chicken legs
Quinoa Pasta
1 string cheese

EXERCISE:

20 minutes treadmill (alternating running and speed-walking, per K's suggestion)
15 minutes bicycle
Weights

My latest procrastination tool is watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Man, that show is awesome and super feminist, at least most of the time. I have such a soft spot for the old episodes.

1 comment:

Rischa said...

Yeah to be honest I wonder if some people get exercise endorphins and other don't. After I work out I feel good but its most because I know Ive done something that I should be doing more often not some wonderful natural high. Or maybe you have to exercisers regularly to get that... no idea. But in any event keep it up :-)