Tracker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wedding Countdown

Good - went to the gym today!
Bad - Didn't have a ton of protein. Ate lots of carb-y things. Had a midnight snack / extension of dinner. Also, back to 144 lb, but if I keep going to the gym, I know it will go back down...so I'm not too concerned.


BREAKFAST

1 cup of oatmeal


LUNCH

String beans
Small serving of spinach penne & mozarella cheese
1 small bag of chips (160 cals)

SNACK

Carrots
3 mini-tortilla wraps (100 cals each)

DINNER

Another mini-tortilla wrap. Why are they so good?
Carrots
Edamame Beans

MIDNIGHT SNACK

100-calorie bag of popcorn

EXERCISE

Walk to work & back (2 miles)
35 minutes bicycle
10 minutes speed-walk treadmill
5 minutes weights

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You really eat like a bird. I am impressed (as I finish my 3rd bowl of cereal...)

ps - I just saw the Vagina Monologues and I am on a feminist high!!!

Unknown said...

Keep it up! You will be the belle of the wedding!