Tracker

Friday, February 13, 2009

Shabbat Shalom!

Yay thanks for the tip, Risch - I've been told to weigh myself in the morning, but since I know one weighs less in the morning than at night, I always feel like my morning weight is a "fake" weight. (I know that's ridiculous). But it's true what you say about water weight.

I'm so glad I can be a part of your early morning internet enjoyment :)

Today I didn't go to the gym, which is lame. So far I've eaten healthy, but I'm going to a little shindig later that might involve snacks, so I have to try to pace myself when I get there.

BREAKFAST

Some leftover tuna
Oatmeal

LUNCH

1 Portabella veggie burger
Diet Coke

SNACK

Zone Bar
Salad

DINNER

Edamame Beans
1 Sweet Potato


I have a frozen challah in my freezer that I wanted to make tonight, but supposedly it takes five hours to rise, so that's not happening. Which is good for my "diet." But...mmm...challah...



UPDATE:

At the party I had:

1 Blue Moon Beer
2 cups of "punch" (a ton of alcohol and juice)
Some chips/pieces of bread/crackers

Regardless, I got home and weighed myself. 143. Wacky world!

No comments: