Tracker

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mirror, Mirror

The mirrors at my gym are bonkers. Seriously - one set of mirrors makes me look like some sort of cellulite-ridden hobbit.




The other set of mirrors makes me look pretty sleek. Oh well, it keeps me on my toes.

BREAKFAST

Grapefruit


LUNCH (like 2 hours later)

More gnawing on mozzarella
Bites of tuna fish & pasta
Some salad
Piece of chocolate

DINNER

Tuna fish
String beans

2 bags of popcorn (200 cals in total, if I trust their calorie-count)

EXERCISE

30 minutes bicycle
15 minutes speed-walking treadmill
10 minutes weights/sit-ups

p.s. I'm back in a routine. I REALLY would like to be 140 pounds by next week. I think 3 pounds is not so crazy to try and lose fairly quickly. I'm going to really try!

Three weeks until my cousin's wedding, and I'd like to look a little svelter...

No comments: