Tracker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chilly

It's SO COLD OUT. Granted, I'm thrilled that it's light out at 5pm. That is wonderful. But I was cold and tired and did not go to the gym. Blargh.

I'm watching Rachel Maddow and all the Republicans are driving me fucking crazy with all their stupid tax cut ideas and deregulation mumbo-jumbo. It would be one thing if they were conservatives, but they're NOT, they're just selfish and impractical. I'm so happy Obama called them out on how these ideas DON'T WORK and they are WHY WE ARE IN AN ECONOMIC CRISIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. WTF.

Anyway, none of this is diet-related:

BREAKFAST

Tuna fish

LUNCH:

Whole wheat pasta and shrimp and tomato sauce

SNACK:

1 Zone Bar

DINNER:

Whole wheat pasta and shrimp and tomato sauce
Salad
1 Chicken Leg

SNACK:

Popcorn

And Lindsay Lohan, my favorite dumb-as-nails actress, looking beautiful and slightly athletic:

No comments: