Tracker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ugh Sick

Ugh. I am tired and sort of getting sick. I think it's due to lack of sleep and the fact that I have been dressing for 60-degree weather. And guess what? It's 40 degrees out. It's just that we had that one warm day and it tricked me and I stopped wearing a scarf or hat. Brrrr.

Today was carb-heavy and I feel ill.

BREAKFAST

1 Polly-o cheese
1 tortilla wrap (just the wrap, 'cause I'm weird)

LUNCH

1 small Moroccan Chicken soup @ Hale & Hearty
1 pc of bread

SNACK

2 pieces of bread from Cosi

DINNER

Edamame Beans
Spinach penne and ricotta cheese
Orange Juice

And nooo exercise except for some pained ice skating on a fake ice skating rink at the Natural History Museum. Oy. I need to get back to the gym. I'm back to 145 lb after my romantic weekend away, where I ate whatever I wanted.

Oh well, I'm not gonna get down about it! Instead I'll post a photo of Hayden Panettiere, who has really awesome muscular thighs. I'm surprised she doesn't get flak for it. I don't watch Heroes, but I think she's pretty cute.

No comments: