Tracker

Saturday, January 3, 2009

happy new year!

So I didn't make "losing weight" a New Year's resolution because it's sort of pointless . I actually didn't really make any resolutions this year because I usually end up breaking them, which is depressing. Also, it was the first year where New Year's Eve felt like any other fun night and New Year's Day felt like any other lazy day.

I've been eating poorly for these last few weeks, but now I've got a stomach bug, so everything I'm eating is going right through me. It's pretty gross. When I feel better, I'm going back to that lovely gym o'mine. I really do like it there. It's clean, uncrowded, and I feel totally anonymous. No chance of running into preppy girls from my high school, although going to the gym with friends IS more helpful.

Anyway, time to head to bed, as I am exhausted from all the holiday festivities and all the pooping.

Happy New Year everyone!

L

No comments: