Tracker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have a Holly Jolly...

Back on track! Okay, I've been making up excuses to avoid the gym like the dickins (that's a phrase, right?). Here are a few:

1. I don't have time (not true)
2. I'm not wearing underwear today (true)
3. It's Christmas Eve! They close at 5! I won't get there until 4:30!

I mean, #3 is true, but I could have gone this morning if I had put a little thinking into it.

I have five pounds to lose before I hit even my first goal of 140 pounds. Why is it so hard? I know if I just get back on the exercise trail, it will be easier for me. I also need to go to sleep earlier. It makes me happier and it keeps me from late-night snacking.


11:00 AM

1 can of chicken noodle soup
1 piece of pita bread


3:30 PM

Panera chicken caesar salad (dressing on side)
Whole grain baguette


Plan for tonight? NO bread, lots of veggies. Let's see !

No comments: