Tracker

Thursday, January 29, 2009

These are my confessions...

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions


Just kidding, those are Usher's confessions. Mine are that I've been negligent in blogging and only blog when I'm doing super awesome. FREYA, do not fear. I don't usually eat just brussels sprouts for lunch. That was an off day, but I probably wrote because I wanted to curtail eating for the day and knew writing would help me do so.

Tomorrow I return to the gym. I've found a million reasons not to go this week that were all B.S. As of a few days ago (and I don't want to weigh myself tonight but I should), I was only two pounds away from having lost ten pounds since I started this Magical Weight Loss Journey. I seriously don't care how long it takes me to lose these pounds. The point is that I want to lose weight eventually and eat better and be stronger.

Also, tonight on her magical birthday, my anonymous roommate bought a vibrator. A new one was going to be a gift to myself when I reached 140 pounds. Yes, I can!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good job boo! I didn't realize that you were so close to losing 10 pounds. you are a champ and a half. a mini reward would be downloading T.I.'s "Whatever you like." I can't stop listening to it and it is a great work out song to motivate you to go to the gym. Use great pop music as bait to get on that elliptical.