Tracker

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Captain Obvious

Argh. I hate how easy it is to lose weight. I don't mean that it's easy in actual practice, but that there are no real tricks to it. All you need to do is eat less and exercise more. And I almost hate how easy it is because then there's no real excuse for failure.

For example, I've really tried in the last two days to exercise and eat better. And of course, I lost a pound and a half. My body is surprisingly malleable - if I treat it well, it responds in kind. Unfortunately, I am...bad...at...that. I can do really well for a few days and then someone has a potluck and it all goes out the window.

Anyway.

BREAKFAST

2 egg whites, 1 yolk

LUNCH

Chicken soup with wild rice and barley
Piece of bread

DINNER

Salad
Broccoli and a few pieces of shrimp

DRINKS/DESSERT

2 glasses of white wine
Milky Way

No comments: