Tracker

Monday, December 8, 2008

Zoned Out

So, I ended up wasting most of my calories last night on alcohol - I drank four beers, I think! Wow. I ate 2 pieces of pizza and 1 piece of (amazing) cake baked by my friend/domestic goddess Melanie.

I did weigh myself and I'm at 146, so I'm definitely gaining weight back and I have to nip it in the bud. Tonight when I go food shopping I'm going to bring along a couple recipes and the Zone cookbook Alice got us, so I don't just get the same things over and over again (chicken, frozen brussels sprouts, cheese, etc).

BREAKFAST

Oatmeal

LUNCH

Salad

SNACK

Celery and sunflower seed butter (yum!)

DINNER

Spinach
Cous-cous
M&M's

So I weighed myself and I'm just zooming all the way up there. I would be depressed about that, but I just watched "Taxi To The Dark Side" which depressed me so much that gaining weight seems fairly minor. However, I'm going to blame these pounds on my period, which just arrived today.

WORD OF WISDOM: DON'T WATCH A DOCUMENTARY ON TORTURE ON THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR PERIOD!

No comments: