Tracker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lovestoned

Listening to some awful(ly great) Justin Timberlake...

Okay, so I've been bad about posting my food intake and I think that's been detrimental, so I'm going to start again. So far I'm almost at the finish line of holiday parties that are heavy on the eating. I haven't done that great, but it's almost over...

OFFICE HOLIDAY PARTY: 2 slices of pizza, 2 garlic knots, 1 rice krispie thing, 1 glass of wine, 1.5 bottles of beer, a couple pretzels and a couple chips.

GINGERBREAD HOUSE MAKING PARTY: 2 mugs of hot apple cider, 2 cups of Coke (non-diet), lots of candy!

While at Rischa's, I did the creepy thing that I do which is go to the bathroom, take off all my clothes, and weigh myself on someone else's scale. It said 145.6, so that's all right. Gads, FIVE pounds, Maggie, you can do it! I went to the gym yesterday to work off the office party, so that was good, and I'm going to go again after work today.

And here's a video that still keeps me mesmerized. Nothing weight-loss related at all.



BREAKFAST:

1 string cheese
2 pieces of candy
1 omelette

LUNCH

1 slice of chicken pizza
Diet Coke


DINNER

Carrots
Salad
String cheese
2 cookies

EXERCISE:

Walked to work & back (2 miles)
15 min treadmill
15 min elliptical
15 min bicycle
Weights

Weighed myself: 147 lb! MEHHHH

1 comment:

Rischa said...

I seriously just lost my shit when you wrote about weighing yourself at my place... Not to worry not only do I enjoy inspecting other people's scales but also smelling their soap...and if I sleep over the shampoo as well. Yay over sharing