Tracker

Friday, December 5, 2008

The TMI Post

I ate sooo much today. I've also been drinking so much Diet Coke that it soon it will run through my veins like blood. It's gross.

I think I'm turning into an old lady whose body can't process certain types of food. Both times I've gone to the local Thai restaurant, I've gotten sick afterwards, even though used to love Thai food. Tonight I got pancakes and eggs at the diner and spent a disgusting amount of time in the bathroom afterwards (and I mean disgusting. I'll leave it at that). What it could be? Pancakes and eggs seem like harmless foods. I'm wondering if I'm a tad lactose intolerant. When I was at my parent's house I ate cereal and milk, which I never do anymore, and had stomach problems then too. Alas, alack.

BREAKFAST

Oatmeal
Egg white omelette (with a touch of yolk)

LUNCH

Cous-cous with chicken & spinach
Apple
Piece of chocolate

SNACK

Carrots & hummus
WW String cheese

SNACK #2

Celery & sunflower seed butter

DINNER

Pancakes at the Neptune Diner [quickly ejected from my body!]
2 eggs

No comments: