Tracker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh, What A Tangled Web We Weave!

So I before the weekend, I was actually back to 143.5, but I did go to a pretty bangin' kiddush at my temple and then have a gala party that involved tons o' brownies, and then today I ate leftover oreos and Thai food SO yeah, I don't know what my status is.

I do know I'm going to the gym tomorrow night, after I get back from babysitting (we're going to the Central Park Zoo!)

Anyhoo, it's a slow trek, but it'll happen... my dress for the wedding is super tight and I hope I look curvy and not like a sausage. I mean, a beautiful sausage, but still a sausage.

All of this is making me think about my future wedding, if I have one. I'm so excited! I want to have a really fun, down-to-earth, feminist-flavored wedding. Ideally I'd have it in my parents' backyard, but it might not be big enough if this crazy family of mine keeps growing.

I google-image searched "feminist wedding" but just got weird crap. This was the only thing that made my heart soar. Ah, love.

No comments: