Tracker

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thoughts

BREAKFAST/LUNCH

Peas and chicken and pasta
Probably something else, but I forgot

DINNER

Brussels Sprouts
Chicken Burrito


Sometimes when I feel good about myself and I'm looking in the mirror, I will get tripped up about how I'll never look like most of the women in movies or on TV or in magazines.

Normally this doesn't bother me - but I got to thinking about whether that affects men as much as women. I know women are really bogged down by this, but my idea is that men don't actually have unrealistic expectations about women. The media likes to say that it does, but I'm not convinced.

Thoughts?

On a slightly different, but sort of related note, I find that more men think Jennifer Aniston is hot and more women think Angelina Jolie is hot. Oh, science...

No comments: