Tracker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh, Hearty

Hearty can't begin to describe my meals today.

Also, I made the mistake of going to Pinkberry after a yummy meal at Yaffa Cafe.

In fairness, Alison warned me that their yogurt is sort of "bitter" but I just couldn't imagine that dessert would be yucky. How wrong I was! It was so gross that I had to pacify myself with a candy bar. Yes, my second candy bar of the day. Meh. I'll have time to work out tomorrow, so that'll be good.




BREAKFAST/LUNCH (I didn't work this morning, so I just had one massive meal)

1 omelette (2 whites/1 yolk)
1/2 cup orzo
Green peas
Small sliver of chicken

SNACK

Milky Way

DINNER

Chicken breast sandwich with Muenster Cheese
Salad

DESSERT

Small amount of pomegranate frozen yogurt and chocolate chips
Another Milky Way

EXERCISE

25 minutes bicycle
10 minutes weights
Walk to work (1 mile)

No comments: